Junior language courses abroad for children include:
- 20 English lessons per week
- Level test
- Native teachers
- English in Action: practice of the language in real situations
- Didactic material
- Accompanying instructor throughout the Junior group program
- Transfers to and from the airport and destination
- Airplane tickets
- Course Attendance Certificate
- Full day excursions to cities like: London, Oxford…
- Tickets during the excursion
- Small groups
- Social and cultural activities such as contests, theatre, disco, welcome party, karaoke, etc…
- Ocidiomes Gift
- International Programs
- Practical English seminar exclusive preje Ocidiomes
- Cancellation insurance
- Medical insurance and multi-assistance
- Phone card at reduced prices
English Immersion Abroad
This program is especially aimed at all students who want to improve their level of English. It offers the wonderful opportunity to be totally immersed in the culture of an English speaking country.
Ocidiomes offers English (and other languages) courses abroad for boys and girls from 10 to 17 years old. All programs are designed so that students learn the language in a pleasant environment and with the security of an expert organization. We have been dedicated to language training and teaching for over 30 years and work directly with the most prestigious international organisations.
Young people will have a unique experience with tutors 24 hours a day.
IMPORTANT: The language courses abroad, referred to on this page, constitute a service that is not provided by the OCIDIOMES entity, but by third parties, which may be trading companies or foundations and whose registered office may be in Spain or abroad. The contractual relationship between the pupil or his tutors and these companies shall be direct and shall not be the responsibility of OCIDIOMES.